Saturday, October 17, 2009

Form 4 life.....miss it so much


Form 4......a meaningful year to me.....last year was my most happy year in Alor Akar school......4 Cekal also known as the most noisy class in whole Alor Akar school last year because of this we always kena teacher complain......in my class last year got all different kind of people.......got crazy crazy de,gt always read book de,gt vey talkative de,gt tall de,gt short de what kind of people also have.....still remember during Hari keusahawan we work together make the potato become ball shape,together make the sauce for the potato cheese ball......although was very tired but i fell happy because during the process we are just like family...work together and help each other...miss the old day so much.....This year was our last year in SMKAA i hope that you all dont forget me.....haha.....thank you all my friend you all make my life colourful without you all my life in secondary school will become meaningless...love you all muacksss!!!

2 comments:

  1. HAHAHA! YEA!! I MISS THE OLD TIME TOO... btw..don't have to mention about the.."got tall de, got short de" la... T_T

    ReplyDelete